How YouTube pay

YouTube pays creators through its Partner Program, which allows creators to monetize their content and earn money from advertising revenue. The amount of money a creator can earn from YouTube depends on several factors, including the number of views their videos receive, the engagement of their audience, the types of ads displayed on their videos, and the advertiser’s bid for the ad space.

To monetize their content, creators need to meet certain eligibility requirements, such as having at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past 12 months, and following YouTube’s Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.

Once a creator is approved for monetization, YouTube pays them through Google AdSense, which is a program that allows creators to earn money from ads displayed on their videos. YouTube takes a 45% share of the ad revenue, while the creator receives the remaining 55%. The payment is made through electronic transfer to the creator’s bank account, typically on a monthly basis, as long as the earnings exceed the payment threshold. The payment threshold varies by country and can range from $10 to $100.