Advantages – Internet of Things (IOT)
- It saves a lot of time.
- IoT helps to save more money by reducing manual task and time.
- Automating daily life tasks makes good monitoring of devices.
- Integrated with more technical information, so it is better to operate.
- IoT possesses strong monitoring feature.
- It provides good automation and control.
- IoT encourages the interaction between devices called as a machine to machine interaction.
- Increased efficiency and time-saving.
Disadvantages – Internet of Things (IOT)
- IOT devices may get affected by privacy and security breach.
- Reduction in the employment of manual tasks thus resulting in job reductions.
- Reduced safety for users.
- IOT devices does not have any international compatibility standard.
- They may become highly complex resulting in failure.
- IOT device may take control of life in due course of time with increasing AI technology.